Thank you for your application. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Have a great day!
- Copywriting – from case studies and leaflets to emails and newsletters; you name it, we need it
- Events and exhibitions – following our event calendar ensure we are ready to make the most of every event and exhibition; from arranging sponsorship to taking care of the stand logistics for the big exhibitions
- Sales support – make sure the Sales team have the best material possible to help them grow new business
- Social media – increase engagement and build up our audience
- Positioning – help us get from where we are now to where we want to be
- Blogging – both writing blogs and translating blogs from the technical team into a piece of marketing greatness
- Storytelling – develop and help us to communicate our story
- Analytics – use the analytics to take a data-driven approach to decisions and make improvements to our customer engagement
- Website – manage the content and design of our website and keep it updated and fresh
- A/B testing – from sales collateral to presentations, help the team to find out what works
Skills and experience
- Professional qualification i.e. CIM or IDM; or
- Degree or equivalent Marketing, Communication, Advertising or business qualification; or
- Digital Marketing course completed for Google Squared or General Assembly
- Ideally supported by a year in industry.
Understanding this is a role open to those early in their career, this is a list of ideals not expectations.
- Good working knowledge and understanding of free or freemium tools to support content, social, and analytics (we sometimes need a creative campaign on a shoestring budget)
- Copywriting for all channels including web, email marketing and off-line
- Creative experience demonstrated across marketing campaigns
- Experience of using a Content Management System (CMS) such as WordPress
- An understanding of Google Analytics or equivalent
- Experience in setting up and managing paid campaigns across social, content outreach and display
- Advanced Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Understanding of SEO
- Experience of working with a small business or startup is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication
- Attention to detail (and we aren’t just saying that)
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to multi-task
- Project management skills and a demonstrable ability to deliver on time
- Highly motivated, confident, resilient and a positive attitude
- Must be a self-starter, with an ability to work autonomously
- A desire to learn and a willing to roll-up your sleeves and try
Surevine is a small, UK based company, providing secure collaboration technology and expertise to UK Central Government and organisations with equally demanding security requirements.The Full Stack Marketer will take on all of our marketing efforts; this is an exciting opportunity for someone to really take ownership of the marketing activities at Surevine and grow the role into something that gets you excited!